Friday

Justin Timberlake Looks Like...

Soccer hunk David Beckham! Seriously, once Justin grows into his looks he's definitely going to give "Becks" a run for his money. Here's a pic of JT in a super-sexy wet t-shirt...



I absolutely believe that Justin would excel at sports. He's not rugby material (though I'd like to seem him in a pair of them shorts. How about tennis? It would be a dream to see him and Rodger Federer battling it out on center court!


But back to the Beck's comparison. How about JT's signature scruff? I'd love to feel it against my face. There's also his shaved head. I think Justin looks AWESOME sans hair! Does wonders for Beckham, too.


This last picture IMHO defines Justin. He's his own man. Intense. Full of sex appeal. An entertainment "alpha male." My bone grows seeing him in black. It's a color that says "I'm one kinky dude in the sack."

Bring it on, JT!

Here's a Bunch of "Unauthorized" Pics of Justin Struttin' His Stuff!