Wednesday

Hot Male Celebs at The Grammy Awards

The Grammy Awards were in full swing and some of my favorite male celebrities were there pressing the flesh. I'm still downloading images from the show courtesy of BareMaleCelebs. Here's a few "prime cuts" that will make your crotch tingle...


People bag on Aaron Carter. I love him. He's such a desperate attention whore that he's bound to do stupid shit. I predict he'll 1) release an unauthorized sex tape; 2) have an affair with a male fan; and 3) get busted with a glove compartment full of perocet.

Billy Currington (the red-carpet hunk above) hit me like a jackhammer. Could he be Country Music's Neil Patrick Harris? He's got that Harris vibe IMHO, contrary to pictures of him draped over Taylor Swift. I pray Billy goes to a Las Vegas VIP party, "drops trou,"and gets caught banging a loose-lipped male groupie.

I've had my eye on Jason Mraz (Czech for "come plow me") since his hit single "I'm Yours." I'm taking side bets that he's hung AND uncut! Me thinks I'm going to get a pair of tight pants a la Mraz and strut about the house with a boner singing tracks from "We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things."

Let's Get Down & Dirty w/ More Male Celebs...