Thursday

Robert Pattinson's "Allergic" to Vagina !

I hate to say it but "I told you so!" In an earlier post I provided "proof" that Robert Pattinson was gay.

I took a lot of heat for that. But I held my ground. Then the 10th anniversary edition of Details hits the racks later this month and cover boy Pattinson's quoted as saying:

"I really hate vaginas. I'm allergic to vagina. But I can't say I had no idea, because it was a 12-hour shoot, so you kind of get the picture that these women are going to stay naked after, like, five or six hours. But I wasn't exactly prepared. I had no idea what to say to these girls. Thank God I was hungover."

Allergic? My ass. He wants cock and gents I'm one of the first in line to stick it to him when he comes out of the closet. Oh, here's another tidbit from the article that NEARLY puts the issue of his sexual preference to rest:

"...He also poses with some naked ladies and says that his only relationship of relevance is with his dog."

The great thing about Robert is he can't stop himself from throwing out "revealing" quotes. The more he talks, the more clear it becomes how queer he is. My only wish is that I'm naked on his bed with a boner the night he outs himself!

Click Here for More Robert Pattinson "Risque" Photos